If you own and operate a small business, you no doubt understand the importance of having the right business lawyer on speed dial. So how can you choose the right lawyer for your business? Here are 5 tips:
- Honesty – You want a business attorney who will not only tell you the truth but who will do so even when it may not be what you want to hear.
- Affordability – A small business can’t afford to throw away money on some big corporate lawyer, but you still need someone who knows what he or she is doing.
- Versatility – Business law encompasses a lot of things. From how you deal with your employees to getting your incorporation papers filed properly, you want a lawyer on your team who can help you navigate every aspect of the business legal
- Testimonials – Your attorney should have an army of satisfied clients singing the praises of the firm. Negative reviews should be rare. You can’t please everyone, but a business attorney should be able to come close.
- Experience – Your business attorney should also specialize in the things that are most important to your business. Whether you are trying to protect your intellectual property or you want someone to look over a lease before you lock your business in for a decade, make sure your business attorney isn’t working on this specific aspect of business law for the first time when it is your company at stake.
The Small Business Lawyer for Your Business
At Pokala Law APC, we know how small businesses operate because we are one. We have the experience in the aspects of business law that your company needs, even when it comes to very specialized aspects of the law like ADA defense and cannabis law. To learn more, contact us today at 1-844-695-1487 or fill out the online request form.